Taste of India
May 28, 2022
Looking for something fun and different to do with your friends? Join us for a delightful foodie & culinary experience with the Taste of India cooking experience at Campbell House.
Our Taste of India class covers a selection of three dishes from across India, including some favourites such as Lamb Rogan Josh, Chicken Tikka Masala, Butter Chicken, Kathirikai with Cumin Rice (Eggplant Sour Curry), and Lentil Dhal, as well as some lesser known (but equally as delicious) curries like Chicken Dopiaza (Two Onions), Aloo ke Gutke (Dry Potato Curry), and Sarson Ka Saag (Punjabi Spinach Curry).
During each class we will not only show you how to make these delicious curries at home, but we’ll also be demonstrating how to make your own flaky roti, naan bread, and sambals to accompany your curries.
Our classes are informal sessions for anyone who wants to know more about creating exciting Indian food at home, or who is just looking for a fun day out filled with good food, new friends, and a lot of laughter. We promise you will learn a thing or two too.
We can accommodate groups of up to 12 per class.
- Guided cooking session – approximately 3 hours
- All ingredients, equipment and recipes you will need on the day
- Everyone will cook in pairs at their own workstations
- A delicious curry lunch/dinner at a long table – harvest style
- Non-alcoholic beverages – you are welcome to bring your own wine, gin, etc.
- The classes have a minimum pax of 6 people. Classes may be rescheduled if the minimum number has not been met.
- Please bring an apron, mask, and a dish cloth (you will take these back home with you).
- Please bring a Tupperware or pot for take-aways at the end of the class, to enjoy with the rest of your family at home.
- We regret that classes are not suitable for children